Fully Automated Small Batch NGS Liquid Handling With a Cost-Effective Bench Top PlatformDNA Sequencing Library Preparation System (SP-100)
Our low- to medium- throughput, automated, eight fixed pipette head liquid handling platform optimizes library prep to support massively parallel sequencing.
With eight fixed pipette heads, the SP-100 offers a compact, integrated design that incorporates liquid handling, PCR, a magnetic rack, and a HEPA system. This user-friendly instrument rapidly manages DNA extraction to library preparation with a compact, benchtop footprint. Comprehensive automation frees users from repetitive tasks and is easily customizable for multiple applications.
- The fixed-8 pipetting tool accomplished liquid handling in rows
- The tool also offers single tip pipetting for certain processes
- Pipette volume range: 2uL-200ul (use sign for microliter)
- Platform combines flexibility and cost effectiveness
- Enclosed instrument with integrated HEPA filters for operator safety
- Dual ultraviolet lamps effectively reducing contamination and aerosols
- On-deck high magnetic field strength deck module for automated separation methods
- Enables fully automated extraction and purification processes
- Automated lifting rack eliminates the need for a gripper tool to move the plates
- Integrated PCR module automates for on-deck amplification process
- Provides fast and precise temperature control (4 – 99 °C)
- Accurate temperature control, range from 40°C – 90°C
Completely automated library preparation simplifies and standardizes sample preparation.
Every Step of Your Workflow