Automate Manual Pipetting With Flexible, Independent-Tip Liquid Handling PlatformEight Independent Channel Pipetting Robot (SP-Smart 8)
The SP-Smart 8 offers automated liquid handling for individual tubes or microplate wells. The instrument delivers flexibility and ease-of-use to set up, run and track processes that would otherwise be pipetted manually.
Advanced automation boosts ease-of-use and reduces manual inputs. The Smart 8 preserves valuable reagents, to reduce waste, and is easily configurable with racks to hold test tubes, microplates, and reagent troughs.
Smart 8 integrates on- and off-deck modules, such as thermocyclers, shakers, magnetic plates, and readers to optimize liquid handling. The instrument is easily configured for cherry-picking, sequencing library preparation, sample pooling, sample concentration normalization, pipetting and other applications.
- Independently controlled pipettes are compatible with a variety of tip sizes
- Variable independent channel spacing offers flexibility for protocol designs
- Pipetting ranges from 1uL to 1000uL
- Offers both capacitive (cLLD) and pressure-based (pLLD) liquid level detection
- Horizontal plate barcode scanner is located on gripper tool and allows full deck access
- Creates data file record of plate and rack position
- 30 independent deck positions offer flexibility for components to support a variety of protocols
- Active rack position sensing
- Variety of consumable carriers
- Gripper is included as standard equipment on ISP-Smart8 instruments
- Operates on independent drive system
- Gripper wrist allows for rotation and off-deck peripheral instrument access
- Real-time sensing of the grip force status ensures stability of automated runs
- Frame mounted vertical test tub scanner is standard on ISP-Smart8 instruments
- Scans labware as deck is manually loaded
- Produces data file record for tube and rack position
- Flexible automated liquid handling workstation for tube or plate applications
- Multiple deck options allow customization for automated functions and variety of labware
- For use in genomics, cell biology, proteomics, drug development, microbial screening, and more
The Smart 8 platform supports many liquid handling operations and applications, reduces manual pipetting, and tracks every transfer.
Every Step of Your Workflow